The Noble Fir
5316 Ballard Ave. NW
Seattle WA 98107
We’ve brought together two things we love – the great outdoors and delicious beverages. Our vision began with a desire to create a neighborhood tavern where we could share our wilderness experiences and learn from yours. We feature fine craft beers, unique wines and hard ciders from the Puget Sound and beyond. We hope that your experience at The Noble Fir will leave you invigorated, whether it is renewed inspiration for that hike you’ve been wanting to tackle, or a new favorite beer you had never tried before.
Events at The Noble Fir
- 05/05 at 04:00 PM Brewed in Alaska Night - Baranoff, Denali, Kasicks, Midnight Sun and Alaskan
- 05/06 at 04:00 PM You Be The Judge - Blind Imperial IPA Tasting and Voting
- 05/07 at 05:00 PM Cubs vs. Yankees Game - Live with Off Color vs. Southern Tier
- 05/09 at 04:00 PM Cellared Sour Beer Bottle Pour - 2013 Tilquin Plum, 2013 Logsdon Peche N’ Brett, 2014 Cascade Kriek
- 05/11 at 04:00 PM Rick’s 50th Birthday - Rick's 50th and Laurelwood Brewing.
- 05/12 at 04:00 PM Block Party - Block Party with Block 15 Brewing Co.
- 05/13 at 04:00 PM Maui Brewing Co. Luau Party - 7th Annual Maui Brewing Co. Luau Party
- 05/14 at 01:00 PM Mother’s Day Festivities - Mother’s Day with Mountain Ciderworks and Alter Ego Cider